FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Where are you based?
Krysdoll Shop is based in Melbourne, AUSTRALIA.
How can I pay?
• You can pay via Paypal which accepts all major credit cards. Paypal is safe, secure and easy to use.
• Alternatively, if you require a different payment method, you can make your purchase on my Etsy Store HERE instead.
How long does it take you to make and send out my order?
All orders will be made and shipped within 1-4 business days.
Do you offer local pick-up?
A local pick-up service is currently unavailable.
Do you ship internationally?
YES! We ship to most countries. If your country is not listed, please send us a message.
How much does shipping cost?
• Australia has a flat rate shipping cost of $2.00
• International shipping costs between $3-5 for your first item (depending on your country), then $0.50 for each additional item.
How long does shipping take?
• Delivery within Australia takes 2-15 working days after shipment.
• Delivery to international destinations takes 10-30 working days on average.
• Canada can take up to 40 working days to arrive. I highly recommend Canada orders to purchase 'registered shipping' as this will allow your order to arrive in 10 business days.
Can I track my order?
All orders are shipped via standard letter post which is a NON-TRACKABLE service, unless you purchase a SHIPPING UPGRADE option to your cart. For more information on shipping options and delivery times, please see our 'STORE POLICIES'.
Can I get express/registered shipping?
YES! Please purchase these relevant shipping upgrades and add them to your cart. You can find shipping upgrades under the category ‘Shipping options’.
What size should I get?
• To get the ‘best fit’ and avoid any disappointments with the sizing of your jewellery, please measure your neck prior to purchase.
• To measure your neck you can:
1. Use a measuring tape to measure the circumference of your neck
2. Use a piece of string/chain to put around your neck, then lay this down and measure it using a ruler.
• The ‘standard fit’ for a choker is 12” inches. However this is only a guide and a ‘standard fit’ may be too big or too small, so I highly suggest measuring your neck first.
• Most necklaces are adjustable (unless stated it is only one size) and come with a 2” inch extension chain. i.e. if you order a 12” necklace, this will be adjustable between 12”-14” inches.
• If you are debating to go for a size smaller or larger, please not that the size you choose i.e. 11”, this will be the smallest measurement of the necklace as it comes with a 2” extension chain.
Are your gemstones real?
Yes! Our quartz range are all genuine crystals only with the exception of manmade stones such as opalite.
How do I take care of my jewellery?
• Please note that the jewellery I make is 'fashion jewellery' only and is susceptible to wear.
• To keep your jewellery in its best condition:
- do not wear to bed or in the shower
- keep away from perfumes, lotions and sunscreen
- use a dry polishing cloth to shine and clean after each wear
- store away from sunlight, dampness and open air
- keep safe in its own packaging
Do you do custom orders?
• Vegan options are available, please just leave a note of your requirement.
• I can customize the size of the necklace for your, UNLESS it is stated that the necklace is premade and comes only in ONE SIZE.
• I am always open to making any custom adjustments or orders, please just message me and see if this can be done.
Where else can I find your shop?
• Instagram: @Krysdollshop
• Tumblr: krysdollshop.tumblr.com
• Etsy: KrysdollShop
How can I contact you?
• You can email me at email@example.com
• Send me a conversation on my Etsy KrysdollShop
• Send me a direct message on instagram @krysdollshop